Monday, August 20, 2012

Nate Dogs

I visited Nate Dogs with a few co-workers late last week. I keep missing him this summer. Sounds like he's been doing a lot of private events.

I had the 2 hot dogs and a pop special for $8. I ordered one hot dog with the Surly mustard and one with the honey spiced mustard and slaw and caramelized onions on both. Both mustards were great! I really liked the Surly mustard as it had a bit of spice to it. (The honey spiced mustard is the one he is bottling and selling now. I think this mustard would be great on sandwiches as well.) The hot dog itself had a great snap to it and good flavor. I really liked the tartness of the slaw. He also offers Spring Grove sodas, which I highly recommend. I tried the root beer this time and it had a rich root beer flavor and no corn syrup!

I forgot to take a photo until I had a few bites. Sorry about the bad picture.

Nate Dogs
http://natedogs.com
Twitter: @Nate_Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment