Monday, May 9, 2011

Bands I love - Hookers and Blow

Yeah, one of my favorite bands is a cover band. So what. At least it is filled with great Minnesota musicians. Hooks and Blow is just plain fun. Just go and find out for yourself sometime.

I'd tell you about the people in the band, but the thing is, you never really know who will be there. I guess people just show up if they can or something like that. Adam Levy is almost always there. You might remember him from the Honeydogs.

I'd tell you about what kind of music they play, but that can vary a lot too. According to their Facebook page it says they play old pop and soul. Most of what you will hear is fun covers that you can dance to.

We saw them on April 29th at Lee's Liquor Lounge in Minneapolis. Check them out sometime!





www.hookersandblow.org/
Or look them up on Facebook under Hookers $ Blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment