Friday, May 27, 2011

Wok in the Park

We visited Wok in the Park on May 21st on our way home from an afternoon at Canterbury Park.

I went with a variety of appetizers for my meal. I ordered the Puffs in the Park, which is a different cheese puff special every day. Today, it was filled with garlic and black bean curd I believe. I also got a couple of crab rangoon since they were short one puff for a full order. I guess I got the last order of puffs for the night. The manager came by to explain the situation, which was fine with me. Both were really good, the crab rangoon had some actual crab inside and a tasty dipping sauce. These were much better than other places I've had crab rangoon. The cheese puffs were really good, as well, the garlic was detectable, but not overwhelming and the dipping sauce was a sweet red berry sauce of some kind.


I also got an order of egg rolls. They did not look that great, since I prefer an egg roll with a thin rice paper exterior, but these were good anyway. The filling was excellent, lots of meat inside and I really liked the slightly spicy dipping sauce. I ended up taking most of these home and reheating them in the toaster oven the next day.


JS had the Slayer Sir Fry with white rice. This smelled like garlic when it arrived. It is a stir fry with beef, mushrooms, peapods, carrots, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and onions in a garlic sauce. He said it had a good garlic flavor and it was a bit spicy, but he liked it a lot and would order it again.


Discounts: I have not noticed any discounts for Wok in the Park.

Wok in the Park
3005 Utah Ave S
St Louis Park, MN
952-657-5754
www.wokintheparkrestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment