Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ginelli's Pizza

Apparently there is something aobut the Minneapolis skyways that makes good pizza difficult to create. Maybe pizza is harder to make on the second floor of a buidling? I have no idea, but Ginelli's is some of the best pizza I've been able to find downtown so far.

 Three meat pizza
Pepperoni pizza

I'm not saying this is the best pizza around, I'm just saying it is the best in the skyways. I like it because it has a nice sturdy crust that is not too bready, the cheese seems to be decent quality and applied generously and the sauce has a good tomato flavor.

Deals & Discounts: Slices of pizza are on $2 if you get there between 10:30-11:30am on Tuesdays. Or 2 slices for $5 on Fridays from 10:30-11:30am.


Ginelli's Pizza
121 S 8th St Ste 235
Minneapolis, MN 55402
(612) 332-6308
http://www.ginellispizza.com/
In the TCF building at skyway level

2 comments:

  1. blast from the past....their pizza has been good for 14 years! I ate way too much of it when I worked in that building....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They tweet out their location and answer questions on Twitter but do not do a ton of interaction beyond that. Food Trucks In Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete