Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pizza Luce

It's been over a year since I last posted about Pizza Luce so I thought I'd post pictures from our most recent visit. We've been visiting the Hopkins location every couple of months and it is very nice to have a location closer to where we live.

I think the western breakfast pizza is currently John's favorite breakfast food. He orders this every time we visit. There are tons of goodies on this pizza including sausage, eggs, onions, peppers, bacon and cheese.
On this visit I ordered the cajun breakfast. It included toast, eggs over easy, hash browns with bell peppers and mushrooms with cajun hollandaise over the top. Overall, this was a very solid breakfast, but I did not think the cajun hollandaise tasted a lot different from regular hollandaise sauce. Either way, the hollandaise is good on the hash browns. This was good, but I think I'll try something else next time.

One of these days I will remember to take photos at lunch or dinner and post pictures of that!

Deals & Discounts: The Hopkins location has a daily happy hour from 3-6p and 10-close daily with selected half price appetizers, $3 selected tap beer, rail drinks and house wine. Also, on Tuesday all tap beers are $3 all day. Both sound like good deals we will have to check out soon!

Pizza Luce
210 North Blake Road
Hopkins, MN 55343
(952) 767-0854

No comments:

Post a Comment