Friday, June 8, 2012

World Street Kitchen food truck- Yum Yum Chicken Rice Bowl

I've been in love with the Yum Yum Korean BBQ Rice Bowl from World Street Kitchen for awhile now. I noticed they had a new rice bowl the O.G. Chicken. I asked about it when I ordered and she described it in detail and made it sound great.

There was a good amount of chicken and it had a lot of flavor and spice to it however, the meat was described as very juicy and moist, but I found it to be quite dry actually. On other visits the poached egg has been runny and on this visit it was over hard and over done. I really do like it when the egg is runny and it soaks into the rice! All of the other ingredients were the same as the BBQ rice bowl and just fine. The chicken rice bowl was just ok overall and maybe I just got some dry chicken, but I don't think I'd get this again. I'll go back to ordering the Korean BBQ rice bowl instead.





World Street Kitchen
www.eatwsk.com
Twitter: @eatwsk1

No comments:

Post a Comment