Monday, June 18, 2012

Tollefson Family Pork - food truck

We've been buying form the Tollefson family at the Minneapolis farmer's market for many years now. Everything is always good quality, with reasonable prices and a wide selection. And now they have added a food truck to their offerings that will be at 5th and Nicollet Mall in downtown Minneapolis Monday through Friday.

I checked it out with a co-worker over lunch last week. The menu had pulled pork sandwiches, pork patties, cheddar polish, Italian mozzarella and hot dogs.

I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was really good. I don't know where their get their bread from, but it is always tasty. The pork was tender and had good flavor.

My co-worker had the double pork patty sandwich. They also had a lot of toppings you could add to jazz up your polish or sandwich if needed. I had no idea they offered the pork patties. Apparently I need to buy some!


Tollefson Family Pork
http://www.tollefsonfamilypork.com/
Twitter: @tollefsonpork
and find them Saturdays and Sundays at the Minnepaolis Farmer's Market

No comments:

Post a Comment